|Send to||when courses appear|
|or to||when courses appear|
|when the course is|
|Reserve not less than|
|I'll wait||1 hour 3 hours 1 day 1 week 1 month|
If you have noticed it does not match rates and reserves, of any exchanger, please fill out the form below. We will check infomartsiyu and made adjustments.
Invalid exchange rate
Can not be exchanged to
Manual mode instead of auto
1. About RatesGuru serviceOur service is designed to quickly and easily find favorable exchange rates for electronic currencies. Rates updates every minute, full automation, always relevant data, user-friendly interface – all this is done for our customers for free.
Fig. #1. "RatesGuru service"
RatesGuru is an independent assessment tool for exchange services and does not represent the interests of any of them, sell places in the rankings or distort the information in its financial or other interests. All information provided on this website is objective.
All exchange services presented here are selected and screened for their reputation, financial performance, the period of the services provided, and other information that allows you to most widely analyze the data about the exchanger.
We are constantly improving to become even more convenient, useful and beneficial for you. To improve the quality of service, we accept any suggestions and comments from you and are ready to cooperate with the owners of high-quality e-currency exchangers.
Sincerely, RatesGuru team.
2. Panel of currency selectionFor convenience of the service, we have developed a panel of currency selection shown in Fig. 2 and located on all the internal pages of the website. You can use it in any part of the page, as this panel "sticks" to the top of the screen and allows you to go to the selection of currency pairs of interest to you with a single click. Simply click in any area of the panel, that’s all. You can read the help section No.3 "Selecting the direction of currency exchange" for more information about how to select currency.
Fig. #2. "Panel of currency selection"
3. Selecting the direction of currency exchange
Fig. #3. "Currency selection window"
Direction of currency exchange is selected on the main page in the block shown in Fig. 3, as well as any internal pages of the web site via a click on the "panel of currency selection" (see Fig. 2 in the section No.2 "Panel of currency selection")
The window in Fig. 3 is divided into two columns. Simply select the currency you want to sell in the left column "Give", and, respectively, select the one you wish to buy in the right column "Get". For example, you have WebMoney in WMZ currency, and you want to withdraw it to your PromSvyazBank card. You select WMZ in the column "Give" and PromSvyazBank RUB in the column "Get".
After that, you automatically get to the page with the rates of the exchange services in this direction, where you can select your preferred exchange service and set up notifications if no rates suit you. Find more details in the help section No.4 "Page of the exchange direction."
4. Page of the exchange direction
Once you have chosen the direction of currency exchange (described in help sections No.2 "Panel of currency selection" and No.3 "Selecting the direction of currency exchange"), you will see (Fig. 4) the list of exchange rates in this direction and, accordingly, exchange services offering these rates. The list is sorted from top to bottom by a favorable rate, i.e. the most beneficial is at the top, and the least beneficial is at the bottom. You can sort the table by any column in any direction by simply clicking on the column header. By default, the number of sold units of the currency is 1 and is indicated in a rectangular area in white, as shown in Fig. 4. By clicking on this rectangular area, you can enter any amount you want to sell from the keyboard, and value in the table will change instantly according to this amount. The column "Give" displays the amount of money you will spend including the transfer fee, and the column "Get" displays the final amount you will receive.
Fig. #4 "Page of the exchange direction"
The column "Reviews" contains positive (green), neutral (white) and negative (red) reviews of the exchange service, clicking on which takes you to the exchanger page, where you can find detailed financial and technical information about this exchange service. After selecting the rate and the exchanger, click on the appropriate line and get to the website of the exchange service, where you will be able to exchange in the chosen direction, using the instructions.
5. Waiting for a more favorable rate
Fig. #5 "Notification settings screen"
Feature of waiting for a more favorable rate is provided when none of the rates of exchange services in the direction you need suits you. In this case, you can click "Wait for a more favorable rate" on the page of the exchange direction (help section No.4 "Page of the exchange direction", Fig. 4) to bring up the notification settings (Fig. 5).
You must enter the minimum preferred exchange rate per one unit of the sold currency in the field "Desirable rate". For example, you want to withdraw WebMoney in WMZ currency to a bank card in euro at the exchange rate not lower than 0.95 euro per 1 WMZ. In this case, you must enter 0.95 in this field.
You must enter a minimum amount that you eventually want to get in the field "How much **** do I need?" For example, you want to withdraw WebMoney in WMZ currency to a bank card in euro for a total of not less than 250 euro. Accordingly, you enter "250"in this field.
Next, select the method of notification, enter your e-mail and select the time period during which you are willing to wait for the appropriate rate.
Whether the rate changes to the appropriate or not, in any case, you will receive notification with relevant information.
6. Panel of currency pairs
Panel of currency pairs (Fig. 6) stores and displays all selected directions of exchange on all pages at the top of the website. Selecting the exchange direction you need is described in the help section No.3 "Selecting the direction of currency exchange."
Click on any currency pair and immediately receive a list of exchangers that offer exchange in this direction.
Fig. #6 "Panel of currency pairs"
There is a button "Edit" in the form of a pencil and a button "Delete" in the form of a cross next to each currency pair, as shown in Fig. 6, clicking on which you can respectively edit or delete a currency pair.
Clicking "Add exchange direction" will open a window where you can choose the currency you want to sell and the currency that you accordingly want to buy; then this currency pair will be added to the panel of currency pairs.
Even when you have left the site and returned to it again, this panel will display your specified currency pairs.
It is very convenient. Try it.
7. List of exchange services
The table of the list of the exchange services contains the following columns:
1. "Exchanger". Everything is obvious. This column contains the names of exchange services.
2. "Status". This column displays the status of the exchange point. Options may be various. For example, "Unavailable" means no connection with the website of the exchange service. "Blocked" means the unavailability of the exchange service for a long time, after which the robot of our service has blocked the exchange service to ascertain the reasons for the lack of connection. "Not active" – technical or maintenance works on the website of the exchange service, or the exchange service hasn’t been carrying out exchange operations for a long time. In the latter case, this exchange service is subsequently removed from the listing of the exchange services.
Fig. #7 "List of exchangers"
3. "Business level" – this column indicates WebMoney BL of the exchange service. Information on WebMoney BL can be found in the section "Questions and Answers".
4. "Amount of reserves" – the sum of all currencies in US dollars available at the exchange service at the moment.
5. "Reviews". The value of the column consists of three figures. The green figure relates to a number of positive reviews on our service. The red figure relates to a number of negative reviews. Neutral reviews are shown in the middle column.
8. Page of the exchange service
Fig. #8 "Page of the exchanger"
Page of the exchange service contains the following information:
WMID and WebMoney BL (please refer to the section "Questions and Answers").
"Total reserve" – the sum of all currencies in US dollars available at the exchange service at the moment.
"Status" can have various options. For example, "Unavailable" means no connection with the website of the exchange service. "Blocked" means the unavailability of the exchange service for a long time, after which the robot of our service has blocked the exchange service to ascertain the reasons for the lack of connection. "Not active" – technical or maintenance works on the website of the exchange service, or the exchange service hasn’t been carrying out exchange operations for a long time. In the latter case, this exchange service is subsequently removed from the listing of the exchange services.
"Reviews" – the number of positive (green), the number of negative (red) on our service. Neutral reviews are shown in the middle column.
"WM Arbitration" – the number of positive (green) and the negative (red) in a special service of WebMoney system "WM Arbitration".
"WM Advisor" – the number of positive (green) and the negative (red) in a special service of WebMoney system "WM Advisor".
You can also leave your review about this exchange service on this page. Simply click "Add review", enter your name, e-mail, message text, select the review type (positive, negative or neutral), and then click "Add". After being verified by the moderator, your review will be published on our website.
9. Reviews of the exchange service
You can send private messages to the authors of the reviews already published on this page. Just click on the author's name.
You can reply to the author’s message by clicking on the review text or a curved arrow in the lower right corner of the certain review.
You can delete your feedback by clicking on the cross in the lower right corner of the review..
Fig. #9 "Reviews area"
More information on the claim procedure (negative reviews) in relation to an exchange service: please note that if you want to complain about the exchange service, you should have a good reason – for example, your order wasn’t fulfilled at all or in full. The claim can be submitted only with the order number. If the request was fulfilled, but you are not satisfied with the quality of service, please leave a neutral comment.